Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mosaic Madness, Just for You!

I got to work with my Mosaic Madness set today!  The stamps themselves make such pretty images!  I really like the whole ensemble of mosaic products Stampin' Up! has come out with in this catalog:  stamps, punch, embossing folder and a Designer Series Paper collection named Quatrefancy Specialty


Two of the new 2013-15 In Colors, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe plus  Whisper White comprise the color scheme.  You can see I used the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder for the white background on a Pistachio card base.


I combined the mosaics with a stamp from the Layered Labels set die cut with the matching Apothecary Accents Framelit.  I colored it with Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding markers; it was layered onto the Crisp Cantaloupe label.


I discovered that the Four Petal Flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (#118309, set of 3) would punch out a matching stamp design in the set so I used these tiny flowers to decorate both the Pistachio mosaics and Apothecary Label!  I just love it when I stumble on little discoveries like that which make my stamping easier and faster, don't you?! 
Modern Mosaic Stamp Set
Mosaic Punch     #131267     $15.95     p. 180
 The Mosaic set and Punch can be purchased as a BUNDLE for a 15% SAVINGS:

Mosaic Madness Bundle – page 123
Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and coordinating Mosaic Punch
     $36.50-  #132734   Wood-Mount Bundle
     $29.50-  #132733   Clear-Mount Bundle
Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder    #129984     $7.95




These and all Stampin' Up! products may be purchased through my online Stampin' Up! website HERE.  Then just click on "SHOP NOW"!  Thank you!

Hope you enjoyed the card today!  Happy Mosaics!  : )

Margaret 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Margaret, your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the texture of the embossing and the punched layers! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...