Monday, September 15, 2014

Four Feathers, Work of Art!

Another card with my current favorite set, Four Feathers!  Each feather is stamped onto a different color block stamped with a Work of Art stamp.  Gorgeous Grunge stamped across the card vertically.  "Yippee" is from the new YeeHaw photopolymer set.


The Gold Button and Gold Baker's Twine seemed a perfect fit with these colors and I wanted to add just a bit more sparkle but Rhinestones, even though I love them, just didn't work for me here.  Sooo, I took some Gold Glitz Dazzling Details and used my palette knife to smoosh (a technical term, I'm sure) just a small amount onto the Hello Honey and the Tangelo Twist blocks.  Hard to see in the pictures but a little sparkly in person.  : )   


If you look carefully you can see the gold glitz...




That's about it.  It was pretty easy and would have been fairly quick if I hadn't had to lay it aside for a couple of weeks and do other things before finishing it!  lol!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a stampin' good day!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...